Mental Health America (MHA)
- Free Mental Health Screening
- Website: https://screening.mhanational.org/screening-tools/
- Get Help Resources: https://screening.mhanational.org/get-help/ Excellent resources available through MHA. Simply type in your zip code in the search bar to find resources in your area.
- a self-help interactive program for depression, generalized anxiety & worry, social anxiety, relationship breakdown, and loss & grief
- Website: https://ecouch.anu.edu.au/welcome
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Call: 800.237.8255
- Text: TALK to 741741
International Doctors in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Assisting Doctors with Alcohol Addiction and Recovery
- Website: https://www.idaa.org/
- United States Helpline List: https://www.idaa.org/11/index_helptoc.php
Mental Health of Healthcare Workers
- Mental Health for Healthcare Workers (24-hour Crisis Center)
- Website: https://mhanational.org/mental-health-healthcare-workers-covid-19
- Call: 1.800.273.8255
- Text MHA to 741741
The Battle Within
- Website: https://www.thebattlewithin.org/
- Frontline Therapy Network: https://www.thebattlewithin.org/frontline-therapy-network First Responders, Medical Personnel, and Veterans the mental and emotional support they needed while protecting their communities in the midst of the crisis.
- Provides: Up to six (6) free sessions of therapy/teletherapy, matched with a provider who has been vetted to serve Frontline Warriors, barrier-free access to care, fully confidential, and scheduling options to accommodate crisis schedules.