Mental Health America (MHA)
- Free Mental Health Screening
- Website: https://screening.mhanational.org/screening-tools/
- Get Help Resources: https://screening.mhanational.org/get-help/ Excellent resources available through MHA. Simply type in your zip code in the search bar to find resources in your area.
American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD)
- This is the largest national nonprofit cross-disability member organization in the U.S. dedicated to ensuring economic self-sufficiency and political empowerment for the more than 56 million Americans with disabilities.
- Website: https://www.aapd.com/
Employer Assistance and Resources Network (EARN) on Disability Inclusion
- Resources for Employment, Skills Development and Job Training
- Website: https://askearn.org/
Financial Assistance and Supportive Services for People With Disabilities
- Government Listing: Resources for People with Disabilities (i.e., housing, tax help, medical treatment)
- Website: https://www.usa.gov/disability-financial-support
National Treatment Referral Helpline
- Referral Assistance
- Call: 1.800.662.4357