Mental Health America (MHA)
- Free Mental Health Screening
- Website: https://screening.mhanational.org/screening-tools/
- Get Help Resources: https://screening.mhanational.org/get-help/ Excellent resources available through MHA. Simply type in your zip code in the search bar to find resources in your area.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Call: 1.800.273.8255
Safe Call Now: 24-Hour Crisis Referral
- Confidential, Comprehensive, 24-Hour Crisis Referral Service for all Public safety employees, all emergency services Personnel and their family members nationwide.
- Website: https://www.safecallnow.org/
- Call: 206.459.3020
National First Responders Fund
- The goal is to build awareness about the challenges responders face and raise funds to provide access to support needed.
- Website: https://www.nfrf.org/911-community
- Contact Information: 700 Montgomery Street. San Francisco, CA. 94111
- Email: email@example.com
Volunteer FireFighter Alliance
- Website: http://www.volunteerfirefighteralliance.org/
- Call: 1.844.550.4376
Fire / EMS Helpline
- Helpline for firefighters and EMS workers (Free/Confidential/24-hours)
- Information: https://www.nvfc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Share-the-Load-poster-EMS-15×21.pdf
- Call: 1.888.731.3473
Copline (Law Enforcement Only)
- For Law Enforcement community (Confidential/24-hours))
- Website: http://copline.org/
- Call: 1.800.267.5463
Kristin Brooks Helpline
- Focus on suicide intervention, prevention, awareness, and education
- Website: https://www.imalive.org/
- Live Online Chat: https://www.imalive.org/
The Battle Within
- Website: https://www.thebattlewithin.org/
- Frontline Therapy Network: https://www.thebattlewithin.org/frontline-therapy-network First Responders, Medical Personnel, and Veterans the mental and emotional support they needed while protecting their communities in the midst of the crisis.
- Provides: Up to six (6) free sessions of therapy/teletherapy, matched with a provider who has been vetted to serve Frontline Warriors, barrier-free access to care, fully confidential, and scheduling options to accommodate crisis schedules.